Author Topic: Tyros need five posts . . .  (Read 32947 times)

Dutch

• Timawan
    • View Profile
Re: Tyros need five posts . . .
« Reply #90 on: July 15, 2017, 10:46:31 PM »
Hi everyone! I am Judah14 from the Shipbucket forum and of course my primary interest is in naval systems.

Cool! Nice to see another member in this community with interest in doing Shipbucket drawings.

Sir Judah14, do you also work on naval systems in FD scale type?

Judah14

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 16, 2017, 12:00:47 AM »
Cool! Nice to see another member in this community with interest in doing Shipbucket drawings.

Sir Judah14, do you also work on naval systems in FD scale type?
No, but I have done drawings of buses and construction equipment in FD scale. Here are some of my works:

Real designs:

Fictional designs:

The fictional destroyer and frigate are from this alternate universe project of mine.

40niner

• Global Moderator
  • Obsolete weapons do not deter.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 16, 2017, 10:12:22 AM »
Welcome :)
Thanks for the welcome!  :D
I signed up here because someone here also does Shipbucket drawings and there are drawings from Shipbucket in this thread (good thing that they are credited, which some people forget to do).

Welcome to the forum.  I do always credit original work (and images). I did modifications (correction/localization) of the ship drawings though.  Shipbucket drawing and shading rules are relatively strict, so it's deliberate on my part not to use its intended scale.

Even before shipbucket became norm, I had been drawing ships on-and-off using different line drawing programs, but never really moved forward beyond ships of my own interest. :)
Obsolete weapons do not deter. You do not base a defence policy on someone else's good intentions.
- Apr 7, 1989 [Baroness Margaret Thatcher, UK PM (1979-90)]

airmech

• Timawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 12, 2017, 08:45:45 PM »
Hello! I am an OFW based in Singapore. I was a member of the original Timawa forum and sort of missed reading posts regarding our very own defense resources and everything related to it.

charlie_alpha

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 19, 2020, 07:23:19 AM »
charlie_alpha, from the Great State of Texas

I'm still the same charlie_alpha from timawa