Author Topic: Application for Commisionship in the Reserve Force, AFP (2018)  (Read 85 times)

GwapoKing

• View Profile
Application for Commisionship in the Reserve Force, AFP (2018)
« on: September 03, 2018, 07:27:27 AM »
I am writing this topic again after a few years of not seeing any post from Timawa.net forum after it was no longer available.

Anyways, I will give you some insights on my process of application in the Reserve Force, AFP. Will also put more information on how to process one's papers if interested in going to this process of being an officer (Oscar 1 and up).

To be honest, it is very costly, takes a lot of time and effort to get all the necessary documents on achieving your purpose or going to the process of becoming a reserve officer after serving your time and duty as an enlisted man / non-commissioned officer.

Although, I had submitted my A2 Clearance (PAF) last April 2018, I learned that I was not submitted for personal background investigation (PBI) by Reserve Center personnel only to learn yesterday that my Police Clearance already expired last July 2018 thinking I had undergone the PBI. So right now, I am going to get a new Police Clearance. Good thing, the Brgy Clearance, Regional Trial Court Clearance, Municipal Trial Court Clearance have no expiration date but my NBI will expire by Jan 2019 because it has only one (1) year effectivity.

Will keep you posted again on my next post on other document requirements etc.

Applying for clearances may vary depending on the branch of service one's applying. I will try to put more emphasis on how the process works and upload files that can be used for application. To tell you, the application process changes most of the time. Maybe on a yearly basis or so.

« Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 07:39:52 AM by GwapoKing »