Author Topic: For returning Timawans  (Read 3687 times)

airmech

• Timawan
    • View Profile
Re: For returning Timawans
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2017, 05:53:19 AM »
I'm a returning Timawan but I changed my user name to a more fitting one in relation to my job.

adroth

• Administrator
  • Boffin
    • View Profile
    • The ADROTH Project
« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2017, 05:07:50 PM »
I'm a returning Timawan but I changed my user name to a more fitting one in relation to my job.

Welcome back. Updating your membership accordingly.

philippinestoday

• Tyro
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2017, 11:09:21 PM »
Hi to all, returning Timawan..same username.

Thanks for approving admins..and Happy New Year!!

bwehehehe

• Tyro
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2018, 02:49:00 AM »
Another returning Timawan from 2010-13; currently using a different name I adopted a year after I signed on to this forum as I felt my previous (Analyst) sounded too pretentious for my liking.

Lambe

• Tyro
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2018, 11:10:39 PM »
Returning Timawan as well. Been lurking a lot on our FB page. I think moving my activities here on the forums would better suit me now :)

tagalacion

• Tyro
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: Today at 10:09:41 AM »
Thank you, Sir A and the Admin Team, for accepting my request to join this new page.  I actually took a break from the old Timawa site around late 2015 or early 2016 (if I'm not mistaken) so it was kind of shocking to me (and to most Timawans, I'm sure) when I tried to return and realized that there was no more Timawa to return to.  Anyway, I just plan to be more of a lurker this time around as I really don't have much to share in terms of knowledge to these pages (and yes, I know very well that I never did!  :o).  So I am just looking forward to enjoying the intelligent posts and exchanges so prevalent (for the most part) in the old Timawa pages and to the new stuff I'm sure I will learn here.  Sure, I might chip in from time to time but, rest assured, I will keep that to a minimum.

Thanks again for accepting me!  :)